- Tuesday Evening Family Faith Formation: 5:00–6:30 PM
- Sunday Morning Family Faith Formation: 8:30–10:00 AM
Sessions are family oriented with parents attending with their students as a family. These sessions meet Sundays or Tuesday bi-monthly. Class dates a below. Childcare will be available for families enrolled in these sessions. Confirmation years 1 & 2 will be offered for those students who have a sibling in the k-7th grade program on Sunday and Tuesday.
Tuesday Family Faith Formation 5:00–6:30pm
Dates 2017: September 12 (Orientation) & 26, October 10 & 24, November 7 & 28
Dates 2018: January 16 & 30, February 13 & 27, March 13 & 27, April 10
Sunday Family Faith Formation 8:30–10:00am
Dates 2017: September 10 (Orientation) & 24, October 8 & 22, November 12, December 10
Dates 2018: January 14 & 28, February 11 & 25, March 11, April 8 & 22
Students grades 4 to 12 who have not received the Sacraments of Reconciliation and/or Eucharist are required to attend classes on Wednesday from 5PM — 6:30PM. Students will be placed in groupings by age. Contact the Family Faith Formation Office for more information. Call: (815) 385‑5673
Wednesdays Delayed Sacraments 5:00–6:30pm
Dates 2017: September 13 & 20, October 4 & 18, November 1 & 15
Dates 2018: January 10 & 24, February 7 & 21, March 7 & 21, April 4
- First Student (K — 12th, Delayed Sacraments): $115 per year if registered early, before August 15th. $130 per year if registered after August 15th.
- 2 or more students (K — 12th, Delayed Sacraments): $200 per year if registered early before August 15th. $210 per year if registered after August 15th
- Childcare for Sunday Family Formation: $25 per family per year
- First Reconciliation/First Communion/Delayed Sacrament Students: $35 additional per student.
- Confirmation Year 2 Only: $40 additional per student
Cash, check, automatic withdrawal and credit card payments are available. A volunteer work plan is also available. Please call John or Adriana if there is a financial hardship.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION VOLUNTEERS
Volunteers are indispensable to run our program. We have a teacher and an aide in each room. There is also a reduced fee structure for all volunteers. To Become a Volunteer CLICK HERE