- Tuesday nights: 5:00-6:15 PM
- Sunday Morning Family Faith Formation 8:30-10:00 AM
Sessions are family oriented with parents attending with their students as a family. These sessions meet Sundays bi-monthly from 8:30-10:00 AM. A calendar of exact dates will be provided at this first meeting. Child Care will be available for families enrolled in these sessions. Confirmation years 1 & 2 will be offered for those students who have a sibling in the 1st-7th grade program on Sunday.
Students grades 4 to 12 who have not received the Sacraments of Reconciliation and/or Eucharist are required to attend classes on Wednesday from 5PM – 6:30PM. Students will be placed in groupings by age. Contact the Family Faith Formation Office for more information. Call: (815) 385-5673
- First Student (1st – 12th, Delayed Sacraments): $115 per year if registered early, before August 15th. $130 per year if registered after August 15th.
- 2 or more students (1st – 12th, Delayed Sacraments): $195 per year if registered early before August 15th. $210 per year if registered after August 15th
- Childcare for Sunday Family Formation: $25 per family per year
- First Reconciliation/First Communion/Delayed Sacrament Students: $35 additional per student.
- Confirmation Year 2 Only: $40 additional per student
Cash, check, automatic withdrawal and credit card payments are available. A volunteer work plan is also available. Please call John or Adriana if there is a financial hardship.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION VOLUNTEERS
Volunteers are indispensable to run our program. We have a teacher and an aide in each room. There is also a reduced fee structure for all volunteers. To Become a Volunteer CLICK HERE