The Sacrament of Confirmation will be conferred for Year 2 teens on a date yet to be announced.
Rehearsal for Confirmation TBA
Confirmation is a 2 year program which takes place between 8th-12th grade. This includes 8th-12th grade students attending Montini Catholic School and Marian Central High School. We celebrate Confirmation at the end of Year 2. The goals of our Confirmation program are: to challenge the youth to grow deeper in their relationship with Jesus, to prepare them to receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and to help them take ownership of their Catholic Faith.
Option 1: Sunday Confirmation: 1:30PM — 3PM
Sessions will be held bi-monthly on Sundays from 1:30–3:00 PM.
Dates 2017: September 10 (Orientation) & 24, October 8 & 22, November 12, December 10
Dates 2018: January 14 & 28, February 11 & 25, March 11, April 8 & 22
Option 2: Wednesday Confirmation: 5PM — 6:30PM
Sessions will be held bi-monthly on Wednesdays from 5:00–6:30 PM.
Dates 2017: September 13 (Orientation) & 20, October 4 & 18, November 1 & 15
Dates 2018: January 10 & 24, February 7 & 21, March 7 & 21, April 4
Option 3: Sunday Family Formation: 8:30AM — 10AM (for families with a child in grade k — 7 enrolled in Sunday Morning Family Faith Formation.)
Option 4: Tuesday Family Formation: 5:00PM — 6:30PM (for families with a child in grade k — 7 enrolled in Tuesday Evening Family Faith Formation.
- First Student (K — 12th, Delayed Sacraments): $115 per year if registered early, before August 15th. $130 per year if registered after August 15th.
- 2 or more students (K — 12th, Delayed Sacraments): $200 per year if registered early before August 15th. $210 per year if registered after August 15th
- Childcare for Sunday Family Formation: $25 per family per year
- First Reconciliation/First Communion/Delayed Sacrament Students: $35 additional per student.
- Confirmation Year 2 Only: $40 additional per student
Cash, check, automatic withdrawal and credit card payments are available. A volunteer work plan is also available. Please call John or Adriana if there is a financial hardship.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION VOLUNTEERS
Volunteers are indispensable to run our program. We have a teacher and an aide in each room. There is also a reduced fee structure for all volunteers. To Become a Volunteer CLICK HERE
Confirmation Schedule: Sundays Wednesdays